拨云见日造句_拨云见日中英文解释和造句

拨云见日  bō yún jiàn rì

拨云见日的意思和解释:

拨开乌云见到太阳。比喻冲破黑暗见到光明。也比喻疑团消除,心里顿时明白。

拨云见日的出处

《晋书·乐广传》:“此人之水镜,见之莹然,若披云雾而睹青天也。”

拨云见日的例子

晚生得蒙老先生指教,如~,感激不尽。(清·吴敬梓《儒林外史》第三十九回)

拨云见日造句

  • 我们就可以用拨云见日来形容。
    Just like when the clouds disappears and the sun reappears.

  • 就因为爱,能拨云见日未来永值得期待;
    because of love, we could dispel the clouds and see the sun;

  • 因为,只需一个微笑,就可以拨云见日
    Because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

  • “软着陆”拨云见日房地产“逃过一劫”?
    "soft landing" clouds to see the property "escape misfortune"?

  • ——宏观经济“软着陆”拨云见日房产逃过一劫?
    Macroeconomic "soft landing" clouds to see real escape misfortune?

  • 别这麽说。拨云见日,所有的不幸一定会有转机的!
    Don't say that. Every cloud has a silver lining; there is an opportunity waiting behind every misfortune!

  • “软着陆”拨云见日房地产“逃过一劫”?(6-1。
    "soft landing" clouds to see the property "escape misfortune"? (6-1

  • 这次政策的出台,如拨云见日让光伏行业看到了希望。
    The introduction of this policy, such as Sudden Impact so hope to see the PV industry.

  • 拨云见日
    Cloud, cloud then sun.

  • 其间几度分分合合,终于缘分天定,同舟共济拨云见日
    During this period several ups and, finally fate day, Sudden Impact in the same boat.

  • 山姆:(山姆笑了。)那倒是真的。我想总会拨云见日的。
    Sam: (Sam laughs. ) That's true. I guess every cloud has a silver lining.

  • “来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”《拨云见日》(1983年。
    "Go ahead, make my day. " Sudden Impact, 1983 .

  • 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
    "Go ahead, make my day. " Sudden Impact, 1983

  • 投资者要稍稍忍耐,未来几年一定会有“拨云见日”的一天。
    Investors just have to be patient in the next few years there will be "Sudden Impact" one day.

  • 一颗愿意的心,并持续信靠上帝,终必拨云见日、海阔天空。
    A willing heart and trust in God unceasingly, you will finally go through every adversity.

  • 他历经很多磨难,今天才算拨云见日,终于看到了未来的希望。
    When the clouds part, one sees the sun, (figuritive) the hardship is over and good times are coming.

  • 他历经很多磨难,今天才算拨云见日,终于看到了未来的希望。
    After various difficulties, it has finally become sunny today, and he sees hope for the future.

  • “来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年。
    "Go ahead, make my day. " Sudden Impact, 1983 .

  • 他们延迟付款六个月,我还是继续运送秋季的货,以为事情终会拨云见日
    They were six months late on their 2)payments , and I went ahead and shipped the fall 3)inventory , thinking that things would work out.

  • 漫天的乌云突然消散了,心里别提多敞亮了,真有拨云见日,花开月明之感。
    All over the sky of dark clouds dissipate all of a sudden, a light and spacious feel indescribably more, there is Sudden Impact, out of a sense of bloom on.

  • 拨云见日》一集,在盖尤斯·波尔塔的牢房中,盖塔用什么刺进了波尔塔的脖子?
    Inside Gaius Baltar's cell in "Taking a Break from All Your Worries, " what does Gaeta use to stab Baltar in the neck?

  • 有时,你觉得自己就像在迷雾中航行,心里一点底也没有。可今天总算可以拨云见日了。
    Sometimes you feel like you're navigating through a thick fog, but the obscurity will finally lift today.

  • 而我不知道爱情是什幺,但是如果我们现在停止梦想,天知道我们将永远无法拨云见日
    And I don't know what love will be, but if we stop dreaming now, Lord knows we'll never clear the clouds.

  • 我们都会扭伤、生病、被误解或痛苦,然而我们也为了那些拨云见日的时刻和温暖的笑脸而活着。
    We are all twisted and sick, misunderstood and in pain. Yet we live for those moments of parting clouds and warm smiles.

  • 拨云见日造句相关


    成语的感情色彩分为褒义、中性和贬义三方面,其中贬词褒用是测试的重点,十年高考中出现了不少。