岂有此理造句_岂有此理中英文解释和造句

岂有此理  qǐ yǒu cǐ lǐ

岂有此理的意思和解释:

哪有这个道理。指别人的言行或某一事物极其荒谬。

岂有此理的出处

《南齐书·虞悰传》:“郁林(王)废,悰窃叹日:‘王、徐遂缚袴废一辈子,天下岂有此理邪?’”

岂有此理的例子

人家好心问你,你倒说这种话!真正~!(巴金《家》十六)

岂有此理造句

  • 服装设计,这是纯属岂有此理
    Design a costume that is purely outrageous!

  • 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理
    am glad you are bringing this up.

  • 岂有此理!你们这帮家伙在搞什么鬼?
    Jesus Christ! What are you guys doing here?

  • 岂有此理!他不说一声就突然离开了。
    Can you beat that! He left all of a sudden without saying a word.

  • 我们走吧,真是岂有此理
    Let's get going, for crying out loud!

  • 这个破录音机要那么多钱,真是岂有此理
    This lousy tape-recorder is outrageously expensive.

  • 迈克:岂有此理,我是演员却不让我演自己。
    Mike: I can't believe it. I'm an actor and they won't even let me play me.

  • 丹尼尔:嘿,嘿,孩子们说是岂有此理事情。
    Daniel: Heh heh, kids say the darnedest things.

  • 嘿,真岂有此理,听说我是白干工作毫无报酬。
    And now, if you please, I've been told I'm to get nothing for my work!

  • 嘿,真岂有此理,听说我是白干工作毫无报酬!
    And now, if you please, I've been told I'm to get nothing for my work !

  • 斯佳丽:岂有此理!你连替他擦靴的资格也没有。
    Scarlett: How dare you? You aren't fit to wipe his boots.

  • 丹尼尔:嘿,嘿,孩子们说的是岂有此理的事情。
    Daniel: Heh heh, kids say the darnedest things.

  • 嘿, 真岂有此理, 听说我是白干工作毫无报酬!
    And now, if you please, I've been told I'm to get nothing for my work!

  • 岂有此理,你们美国人当我们中国妇女是畜牲吗?
    Then what can you suggest to prove the age? China has been famous for cheating !

  • 岂有此理!你怎么能那样对他呢?这真是太过分了!
    How about that! How can you do that to him? That's really too much!

  • 岂有此理。我拍这部戏打算拿奖做代表作的。气死人。
    Damn it, I want this film to get the Oscar Award, damn it.

  • 告诉你,我实在是忍无可忍了,你刚才的话太岂有此理
    This is the last straw, l tell you, what you have said is outrageous.

  • “我们的主人今晚真是岂有此理。”公爵夫人红着脸说道。
    is rather horrid this evening, " answered the duchess, coloring."

  • 另外一个男子把烟蒂掷在地上,跳起来喊道:“岂有此理
    Another man casts stub on the ground, start will cry: "Be darned!"

  • “我们的主人今晚真是岂有此理。”公爵夫人红着脸说道。
    "Our host is rather horrid this evening, " answered the duchess, coloring .

  • 岂有此理!克隆番薯?整过容的番薯?打过肉毒杆菌的番薯?
    What! A cloned potato? A potato that went plastic surgery? A potato that had Botox?

  • 我老板误听小人谗言,说我是另一家公司的卧底,真是岂有此理
    My boss got the idea that I was the spy of another company, what an idea!

  • 岂有此理,」他喃喃道,「这即是说我把我的笔留在某个屁眼里了!」
    "Damn! "He muttered, "That means I have left my pen in some asshole! "

  • 富翁听了很不高兴,说:“真是岂有此理,我的儿子多聪明呀,当面谁不夸他们聪明过人!”
    Hearing these words, the rich man became a little bit angry. The father said, "Everyone says my sons are very smart and praises them for their good virtue. What you say is sheer nonsense! ""

  • 辛楣到旅馆,喝了半壶水,喘口气,大骂那教育局长是糊涂鸡子儿,李顾也说“岂有此理”。
    When Hsin-mei returned to the hotel, he drank half a pitcher of water, gasped for breath, and cursed the Bureau Chief, calling him a stupid idiot. Li and Ku also declared it "outrageous."

  • 只因为你认识那个总经理的儿子,就要我去投资那家明明评价不怎麽样的公司?简直岂有此理
    You're asking me to invest in that poorly rated company just because you know the son of the president? Not on your life!

  • 我们可以从下面的信中听出他的痛苦,1802年,贝多芬给弟弟写了封信,信中说:岂有此理
    We can hear his misery in the letter he wrote his brother about his affliction in 1802: What humiliation!

  • 让一个女孩子盲目地决定自己的命运,走上这条道路,却袖手旁观,不设法挽救她,这实在太岂有此理了。
    It was wicked to let a young girl blindly decide her fate in that way, without any effort to save her.

  • 岂有此理的问题!”她说道。“您有何权利向我询问有关我的私人生活的事情?但是我的回答是:‘没有’。”
    'What a question! 'she said. 'What right have you to ask me about my private life?But the answer is "no". '

  • 你走后,两位工作人员谈起来,说你几个月前就知自己要调职,为甚麽不自己尝试替我找户好人家?她们摇摇头,说:「岂有此理!」
    After you left, the two nice ladies said you probably knew about your upcoming move months ago and made no attempt to find me another good home. They shook their heads and asked "How could you?"

  • 岂有此理造句相关


    成语在形成过程中,有很大一部分有特定的使用对象。其中有一些或只能用于男性,或只能用于女性,或共用于两性;还有一些,只用于形容年经人的,也有一些只用于修饰限制中老年人。如果把握不准,也会造成误用。